Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Cora!!

Cora turns 5 today!    We hope she is having a wonderful, wonderful day.  We got the best present ever - new photos of her birthday party!!   They just came in this morning, and I got to do my happy dance around my office.  Sophie was singing all morning, "Happy Bday to Cora!", so I'm so bummed she did not get to see them before she left for school.

It looks like she got her package a few days ago, and got to celebrate early.  I just can't stop smiling looking at these.  She (and all the other kids) are just really digging the cake!!  So now she MUST know about us, is what I keep thinking?!!

My day has just shot up 1000% - our little girl is 5.   She looks so grown up in the first picture- and chunky little cheeks and dimples.  Just love it.

Never forget for a single minute, you didn't grow under my heart but in it...








No comments:

Post a Comment